Monday, July 27, 2009

Teary eyed..



I'm in denial stage at that point..when I saw the results but then I chose to be logical rather than to be emotional..

Yeah..It really hurts that in the end of all your hardships..you'll be pulled down
by an external force..

But life is so unpredictable.. you'll never know what will happen next..

Oh well..

that's life.. and we should accept it and just keep moving on..


to my fellow..Olivarians that passed the board exam..


I'm so happy for all of you..


and to others who did not..I understand how you feel..cause I felt that way too..


but instead of mourning or being a hermit, we should continue our lives and be stronger enough to face all adversities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi :)

thanks for following me.

you can edit your profile and add your blogspot address to make it visible for other people.

mwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!